the rising generation
As loving parents, we all want what is best for our children. We look for ways to provide them security, health and happiness, and make sure they receive the best possible education.
What our generation somehow missed is the importance of our mental wellbeing. Only at a much later stage in life, we started to learn how to deal with stress management and focus on mindfulness. That is about to change. As the Dalai Lama famously wrote: If every child in the world would be taught meditation, we would eliminate all violence in the world within one generation.
That is why our children will go into history as The Rising Generation, that is, if we ensure that yoga and meditation becomes an indispensable part of their upbringing.
the Nine top benefits of kids yoga
1. Yoga improves sleep
2. Yoga reduces stress and anxiety
3. Yoga improves mood
4. Yoga improves social relationships
5. Yoga improves strength and breath control
6. Yoga improves self-regulation
7. Yoga improves memory and cognitive functioning
8. Yoga increases determination and perseverance
9. Yoga improves independence and coping skills